Tuesday, 12 October 2010
If could spend one day doing anything...and then continue in that way forever...
How would you spend that day?
Me, I'm not sure other than it would revolve around music and things of beauty and period history. Vague, huh?
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- style vs fashion
- Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes (style que...
- Ted Hughes, my favourite poem - possibly of all ti...
- Crush...check out that beard!
- 365 days without shopping? and Cameo Ladies.
- Celia and Ossie Dream Team!
- I dream of Jeannie's dresses!
- If could spend one day doing anything...and then c...
- My favourite 60s hat!
- First love, last love, musical crush - happy birth...
- Im a sucker for stripes (oh and Lennon)
- No hot water!
- Anarchy in the UK, rebellion in your heart
- Just call me second hand sue!
- DJ sets...
- Life - perfect words...
- ▼ October (16)