My Blog List

Saturday 30 October 2010

Crush...check out that beard!




I would love to see Mr Devendra Banhart play live and his deliciously melodic, child-like hippy folk songs that sound like sunshine!


And he's mighty easy on the eye too! Don't you agree? Sigh, more men need long hair and facial hair, circa '67-'72. Though I do have plenty o' crushes on the more clean cut mod boy.
But basically you got to love a dandy, right girls? Just as long as he doesn't spend more time using the bathroom mirror then you!
;-)

X






No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage