Saturday, 30 October 2010
Crush...check out that beard!
I would love to see Mr Devendra Banhart play live and his deliciously melodic, child-like hippy folk songs that sound like sunshine!
And he's mighty easy on the eye too! Don't you agree? Sigh, more men need long hair and facial hair, circa '67-'72. Though I do have plenty o' crushes on the more clean cut mod boy.
But basically you got to love a dandy, right girls? Just as long as he doesn't spend more time using the bathroom mirror then you!
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- style vs fashion
- Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes (style que...
- Ted Hughes, my favourite poem - possibly of all ti...
- Crush...check out that beard!
- 365 days without shopping? and Cameo Ladies.
- Celia and Ossie Dream Team!
- I dream of Jeannie's dresses!
- If could spend one day doing anything...and then c...
- My favourite 60s hat!
- First love, last love, musical crush - happy birth...
- Im a sucker for stripes (oh and Lennon)
- No hot water!
- Anarchy in the UK, rebellion in your heart
- Just call me second hand sue!
- DJ sets...
- Life - perfect words...
- ▼ October (16)