My Blog List

Tuesday 5 October 2010

DJ sets...

For those that don't know hehe all 22 of my readers ;-) hehehe I DJ sixties music - a lot of psych, some pop, a lot of garage punk, a sprinkling of ska and reggae, a large dollop of hammond instrumentals, some soul, northern soul and plenty of furious rhythm and blues! I love it! I put on one of my sixties dress and I transport back in time! So much fun!


...and I would love some vintage headphones similar to these! :-)
Now, I still don't even have an official DJ name, I know, I know how shocking!! hehe ;-)
As the gigs I do become more frequent (I hope!) I must get this sorted, ideas have been Miss Papershaker (after a 60s night I used to run of the same name) or Suzie Cream Cheese ( after a wonderful psych song title) or Beat Girl...hmmmm. Any ideas? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage