Tuesday, 5 October 2010
For those that don't know hehe all 22 of my readers ;-) hehehe I DJ sixties music - a lot of psych, some pop, a lot of garage punk, a sprinkling of ska and reggae, a large dollop of hammond instrumentals, some soul, northern soul and plenty of furious rhythm and blues! I love it! I put on one of my sixties dress and I transport back in time! So much fun!
...and I would love some vintage headphones similar to these! :-)
Now, I still don't even have an official DJ name, I know, I know how shocking!! hehe ;-)
As the gigs I do become more frequent (I hope!) I must get this sorted, ideas have been Miss Papershaker (after a 60s night I used to run of the same name) or Suzie Cream Cheese ( after a wonderful psych song title) or Beat Girl...hmmmm. Any ideas? x
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- style vs fashion
- Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes (style que...
- Ted Hughes, my favourite poem - possibly of all ti...
- Crush...check out that beard!
- 365 days without shopping? and Cameo Ladies.
- Celia and Ossie Dream Team!
- I dream of Jeannie's dresses!
- If could spend one day doing anything...and then c...
- My favourite 60s hat!
- First love, last love, musical crush - happy birth...
- Im a sucker for stripes (oh and Lennon)
- No hot water!
- Anarchy in the UK, rebellion in your heart
- Just call me second hand sue!
- DJ sets...
- Life - perfect words...
- ▼ October (16)