Tuesday, 12 October 2010
I dream of Jeannie's dresses!
Oh I used to love the re-runs of this programme when I was a kid....yes re-runs! I'm not that old...whatever happened to 1960s repeats on TV it hardly ever happens! Such a shame.
And isn't Jeannie lovely....I dream of her outfits and that dreamy hair! such a lovely 1960s style she has!
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- style vs fashion
- Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes (style que...
- Ted Hughes, my favourite poem - possibly of all ti...
- Crush...check out that beard!
- 365 days without shopping? and Cameo Ladies.
- Celia and Ossie Dream Team!
- I dream of Jeannie's dresses!
- If could spend one day doing anything...and then c...
- My favourite 60s hat!
- First love, last love, musical crush - happy birth...
- Im a sucker for stripes (oh and Lennon)
- No hot water!
- Anarchy in the UK, rebellion in your heart
- Just call me second hand sue!
- DJ sets...
- Life - perfect words...
- ▼ October (16)