Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Sean Lennon and his girlfriend
Ok, so yup I´m one of the biggest John lennon geeks in the world, possibly. Big fan. So I like to check out what the Lennon family are doing once in a while, Sean and Julian´s music etc. And I have to say I´m a little smitten with Sean and his lovely girlfriend, pretentious perhaps but aren´t they a cute, if slightly weird couple? And although she is impossibly beautiful so could get away with wearing anything and I clearly am not and cannot, the shot below still makes me want to wear an indian head dress.....just not so sure about the Yoko and John photoshoot they recently recreated, hmm. Anyways I´m off to buy me a feathered head dress...
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- I am a little addicted to interior design dreaming...
- Lovely Edie
- Sean Lennon and his girlfriend
- Christina in red
- Christina in red, 1913
- Le Beat Bespoke 6 2010- I cannot contain my excite...
- Lovely Nico - eptimomises 60s european androgyny ...
- Leibe Marlene
- Club nights and living in the 1960s
- Queens of Vintage
- New 1950s Tiki bar! Aloha!
- Dreaming of pretty vintage and summer days....
- Hello & Goodbye!
- ▼ March (14)