Tuesday, 9 March 2010
Lovely Nico - eptimomises 60s european androgyny chic
Lovely Nico, one of the coolest ladies of the 1960s, what a face, what an unforgettable singing voice. Muse of Andy Warhol, sings some of my favourite Velvet Underground songs, and probably the coolest German ever. Kate Moss has nothing on this lady. Enjoy the pictures! x
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- I am a little addicted to interior design dreaming...
- Lovely Edie
- Sean Lennon and his girlfriend
- Christina in red
- Christina in red, 1913
- Le Beat Bespoke 6 2010- I cannot contain my excite...
- Lovely Nico - eptimomises 60s european androgyny ...
- Leibe Marlene
- Club nights and living in the 1960s
- Queens of Vintage
- New 1950s Tiki bar! Aloha!
- Dreaming of pretty vintage and summer days....
- Hello & Goodbye!
- ▼ March (14)