My Blog List

Monday 8 March 2010

Leibe Marlene

Another quick note check out this great blog! I love the clog shoes teamed with tights, a lovely look and a really lovely blog, one of my favourites oh and there's also a Leibe Marlene Vintage Store.

Damn it, vintage seems so much easier to source in America, and of course in the UK we don't have estate sales open to the public, like they do! Oh I feel another trip is on the cards! I do buy in a few pieces from America but to see what I'm buying in the flesh before it's delivered is always best!

Enjoy the blog! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage