My Blog List

Friday 12 March 2010

Le Beat Bespoke 6 2010- I cannot contain my excitement.


I am attending what is commonly known in a 1960s enthusiasts' diary as one of the wildest 60s underground modernist and garage parties of the year! I am seeing The Sonics, yes that's correct The Sonics - live! Oh I need to dig out my mod shoes and my 60s dresses!

The Wildest Weekender of the year returns for its sixth instalment!Le Beat Bespoke has built an internation al reputation for being the wildest party of the year. Combining the very best live bands old and new – previous acts have included Arthur Lee and Love, The Sonics, The Chocolate Watchband, The Horrors, The Remains, The Buzzcocks, The Fuzztones, Pretty Things and Flirtations to name just a few – with DJs from across the globe playing records until dawn, it's the four-day party tailor-made for all lovers of the '60s underground and beyond.2010 marks both the sixth instalment and easily the best one yet. Over four nights and one daytime event on Easter Bank Holiday weekend.Live acts include THE SONICS, THE UNDERTONES, JAMES HUNTER & MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage