Tuesday, 16 March 2010
Christina in red
Lieutenant Colonel Mervyn O´Gorman took these photos of his lovely daughter Christina in 1913. The photographs are autochromes. Aren´t they lovely?
Click on the link in the previous blog to see the full collection of Christina in red.
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- I am a little addicted to interior design dreaming...
- Lovely Edie
- Sean Lennon and his girlfriend
- Christina in red
- Christina in red, 1913
- Le Beat Bespoke 6 2010- I cannot contain my excite...
- Lovely Nico - eptimomises 60s european androgyny ...
- Leibe Marlene
- Club nights and living in the 1960s
- Queens of Vintage
- New 1950s Tiki bar! Aloha!
- Dreaming of pretty vintage and summer days....
- Hello & Goodbye!
- ▼ March (14)