Thursday, 12 August 2010
I love the word, 'Vagabond', 'Vagabonds' dont you think there's something disturbingly romantic about the notion of quitting life as you know it, for a life on the road? Bathing in gin and wearing black flowers in your hair?
Ah who's society to set the rules? If I pack up and hit the road, can I can take my vintage dresses with me - as one can still be a stylish vagabond right?
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Brighton calling!
- The vintage experience
- Yours is the first face that I saw...
- Schizophrenic style tendencies, like peaches and c...
- Thank you Beau Brummel - a tribute to dandies!
- Liverpool La
- The 10 varieties of Mod - which are you?
- 'I do'....a beautiful family photo
- New shoes, ooh I love a good loafer I do.
- If you think you're groovy, you don't even move me...
- Are you a Mod or a rocker?
- Jimi Hendrix style...Hey Jo, Hey Jimi!
- 'Something'...as george did say
- ▼ August (14)