My Blog List

Saturday 7 August 2010

If you think you're groovy, you don't even move me...


Last night was spent with some lovely friends, I did a spot of DJ'ing my 45s collection of 60s is getting there slowly but surely....


Today, bit of vintage shopping, and then - a 60s night at Rescue Rooms (A nottingham club).


I just wanted to post a picture for you all of one of the most gorgeous ladies of the 1960s Miss Pat Arnold (real name Patricia Ann Cole) better known as PP Arnold.


Originally a member of one of my favourite 60s girl The Ikettes, though they had several line ups over the years....P.P Arnold has a voice that you won't ever forget once you've heard it, all that emotion and power, and a classic beauty to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage