Sunday, 8 August 2010
'I do'....a beautiful family photo
Here is one of my favourite photos of two of my favourite people, my best friends my British Grandparents......on their special day, their wedding day.
And what a stylish day it was! My Nana was only 19 in the photo and my Opa (that's German for grandfather, you knew I was part German - right? ) just a few years older.
I love them, I love this photo - so beautiful. In another post I hope to interview my Nana about her style in the 40s, 50s, 60s - as she has always been incredibly stylish.
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Brighton calling!
- The vintage experience
- Yours is the first face that I saw...
- Schizophrenic style tendencies, like peaches and c...
- Thank you Beau Brummel - a tribute to dandies!
- Liverpool La
- The 10 varieties of Mod - which are you?
- 'I do'....a beautiful family photo
- New shoes, ooh I love a good loafer I do.
- If you think you're groovy, you don't even move me...
- Are you a Mod or a rocker?
- Jimi Hendrix style...Hey Jo, Hey Jimi!
- 'Something'...as george did say
- ▼ August (14)