Thursday, 5 August 2010
'Something'...as george did say
Patricia Anne Boyd (born 17 March 1944) former wife of George Harrison and Eric Clapton. A muse who has inspired several songs, including 'Something' written by Harrison whilst a beatle. Beautiful, sincere love song it is.
Loved Pattie ever since that scene in the carriage in 'Hard Days Night' as one of the smitten school girls!
Pattie Boyd is going to be at Vintage at Goodwood Festival, oh to meet her! How fabulous would that be?!
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Brighton calling!
- The vintage experience
- Yours is the first face that I saw...
- Schizophrenic style tendencies, like peaches and c...
- Thank you Beau Brummel - a tribute to dandies!
- Liverpool La
- The 10 varieties of Mod - which are you?
- 'I do'....a beautiful family photo
- New shoes, ooh I love a good loafer I do.
- If you think you're groovy, you don't even move me...
- Are you a Mod or a rocker?
- Jimi Hendrix style...Hey Jo, Hey Jimi!
- 'Something'...as george did say
- ▼ August (14)