My Blog List

Thursday 5 August 2010

'Something'...as george did say

Isn't she lovely? Pattie Boyd


Patricia Anne Boyd (born 17 March 1944) former wife of George Harrison and Eric Clapton. A muse who has inspired several songs, including 'Something' written by Harrison whilst a beatle. Beautiful, sincere love song it is.



Loved Pattie ever since that scene in the carriage in 'Hard Days Night' as one of the smitten school girls!
Pattie Boyd is going to be at Vintage at Goodwood Festival, oh to meet her! How fabulous would that be?!


1 comment:

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage