Friday, 6 August 2010
Jimi Hendrix style...Hey Jo, Hey Jimi!
Not only an incredible musician but also an amazingly stylish man from the feathers in his hat to the rings on his fingers. You don't see men with such style these days....which makes me sad.
Come on fellas' get a bit brave, pose like a peacock, get sharp like Beau Brummel ;-)
PS my mum has met Jimi Hendrix - yes my mum is that cool! hehe
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Brighton calling!
- The vintage experience
- Yours is the first face that I saw...
- Schizophrenic style tendencies, like peaches and c...
- Thank you Beau Brummel - a tribute to dandies!
- Liverpool La
- The 10 varieties of Mod - which are you?
- 'I do'....a beautiful family photo
- New shoes, ooh I love a good loafer I do.
- If you think you're groovy, you don't even move me...
- Are you a Mod or a rocker?
- Jimi Hendrix style...Hey Jo, Hey Jimi!
- 'Something'...as george did say
- ▼ August (14)