My Blog List

Monday 14 December 2009

Oh Christmas tree oh Christmas tree!

So our mini tree is up! and it looks quite sweet, we also have the sweetest lanterns around the house too! At the moment I have a pile of vintage clothing that needs washing and pressing....and it's still sat in my room! I have another leopard print 60s hat, a 60s blue flowered pyschedelic turtle neck top, a beautiful 70s paisley dress, and a 70s cream faux fur coat.

The Big Cartel site will be set up in the next ten days. The colour scheme for the shop and the branding we have decided is going to be based on a peacocks feather colours! How lovely?! Jewell colours and muted colours. The business cards will be done by the end of this week and I am currently making rings for some friends as Christmas presents....It's getting a little tiresome now to keep saying photographs coming soon, as my camera is not working! But they will be here soon!

The Tinkerbella & The Tailor kiosk shop will be in Nottingham city centre on Tuesday 29th, Wednesday 30th and Thursday 31st! If you're local please come visit me and Lisa and see our lovely things and bring us soup as it will be chilly!

Oh I also have a new scanner and printer now, as everything was breaking on me! So I will scan some pictures and drawings soon! Im very excited! Also planning on doing some lovely hairbands!.....I love my new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage