My Blog List

Monday 7 December 2009

The bigger the pom pom the better!

Found a nice hat with a big pom-pom at last woohoo! Going out and flyering for my 60s night this afternoon, a spot of thrift shopping and then a night spent with photoshop tonight designing the branding for the shop! Still waiting on some more vintage cameos to arrive for more ring making CAN'T WAIT! :-) Also trying to think of a project to use some lovely 60s womens magazines, dont want to tear them up, but want to do something with them maybe put them on some bags as designs! Also re-learning about lino print again at the moment did it at college but that was soooo long ago! Exciting stuff! xxxx

Although I am currently obsessed with my 1960s leopard print fake fur hat!! Will post a picture of it soon, it is AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage