My Blog List

Wednesday 16 December 2009

All work makes me a happy girl!

Had some possibly very exciting news, hopefully we will be seeing a Tinkerbella & The Tailor vintage item being worn by a high profile fashion blogger :-) but that's all I'm saying for now!

Today has been spent in the office, not very exciting! - and then working in the bar in the evening, and then setting up and trying out my new printer/scanner at night! Tomorrow night, Im spending the evening with some great friends, we're watching the John lennon biography 'Nowhere boy' and we have VIP preview tickets! and then a friends birthday! I am also reading my new book- 'A Brave New World' highly recommend it, check it out! Thanks Tania for the present!

13 days
till our little kiosk!!! Working on branding still, and plan to post some of the ideas up here shortly! Also the matchboxes have arrived for the rings and I am making the most lovely bird brooch! Thank goodness I have free time to do more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage