My Blog List

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Morning all on the Eve of Christmas Eve!

My lovely flat mate showed me Artic Monkeys new video the other day, I like the band but have never been their biggest fan, I just had a quiet admiration for some of their better songs. But oh my, how cute is this video, and hasn't little Alex Turner grown up fast?!

Such a lovely video makes me want to get back into film a little bit! Will blog more later, and get back on to the subject of the matter (vintage) but for now enjoy me blogging and going off track with this video! Let me know what you think to such a lo-fi music videos :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage