My Blog List

Friday 26 February 2010

Excitement, Excitement! News Flash!

Ok, so sorry for the lack of photographs in this post! But that will all change shortly, as I have a little stash of jewellery pictures to post very, very soon!

Also I have a new jewellery range in a shop in Nottingham, The shop is called
Kathleen & Lillys, and is a lovely, lovely vintage shop.

My new jewellery range is made from dead stock vintage supplies from all over the world! I have rings that are made from 1970s West Germany cameos, some American 1960s hippy findings and some Parisian 1960s brass lockets. Very excited!

Tinkerbella & The Tailor will also be having our little shop at
The Affordable Vintage Fashion Fair, in the not so distant future! So keep your eyes peeled.

Also, also! One half of The Tinkerbella & The Tailor team will be DJing on 13th August @
The Maze, Nottingham at PaperShakers, Beatles Vs Stones night, more info to come on that shortly - it will be a great night of vinyl classics from the two biggest rival bands of the 1960s, all money raised will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Charity.

And last but by no means least, I am currently in the planning stages of bringing a flea market to Nottingham!

Please if anybody is interested in getting involved with any of our projects, writers, designers,photographers,musicians,artists or you just want to help in another way! etc our email address is
tinkerbellaandthetailor@hotmail.co.uk - and we love hearing from you, so drop us a line! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage