Wednesday, 17 February 2010
Bob Dylan Days and wishing I was in 1967 San Francisco
Today I am still poorly with flu but I am getting dressed and will be leaving the house. I have an appointment with a shop in town, to discuss them stocking some Tinkerbella & The Tailor jewellery!
Exciting stuff. Other things on my mind - I have been reading a lot of socialist essays and essays about alternative lifestyles which mean escaping the corporate 9-5 life! What can I say I am a 1960s hippy deep down.
I hope you are all having a lovely day! I am literally counting down the days now til warmer weather....which means one of my favourite things ever also! Music festivals!
I wish I could live at summer music festivals forever! I keep listening to Dylan songs and wishing I was going to San Francisco in 1967 with flowers in my hair! hehee.Later Alligator!
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Excitement, Excitement! News Flash!
- Bob Dylan Days and wishing I was in 1967 San Franc...
- I heart Marianne Faithfull
- The illustrations of Barbara Hulanicki
- My favourite 1960s girl, Cynthia Lennon
- Angels are opening their doors, the sale of the ye...
- Wishing it was summer and shoe love...
- Tiredness and Tiaras (Ireland!)
- ▼ February (9)