My Blog List

Thursday 4 February 2010

My favourite 1960s girl, Cynthia Lennon









There are many girls of the 1960s I have a soft spot for, but one can't help but warm to Cynthia Lennon. I am the biggest Beatles fan and John is my favourite (George, second if you're interested). If you haven't read 'John' by Cynthia Lennon, I can highly recommend it, it is a heart warming and at the same time heart wrenching account of her time with and without John from the moment they met, to the moment he passed away.


Cynthia had a lovely style, very girl next door but still sexy and with a down to earth charm that many of her contemporarys lacked. I would love to dress more like Cynthia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage