My Blog List

Friday 8 January 2010

Our Jewellery made from reclaimed 1970s vintage pieces

It's Friday!
1970s cameo rings red floral, white floral. 1940s tortishell/silver hair slides
Morning all!

Well today, is a long busy day as I'm making more jewellery for the shop, under five weeks now till it launches online!

Every ring we sell, we only produce 12 of each, and we have the most wonderful supplier who sources us some lovely 1970s 'dead stock' pieces from a little disused German jewellery factory!

All of our jewellery and such comes in pretty little matchboxes.

At the moment I am working on some bird brooches, some ladybird rings, and some ladybird earrings, we currently have a few left of our floral cameo rings also, shown above. We also have lots more colourful cameos arriving any day now, and will be making some bigger knuckle duster type rings ;-)

More photos will be coming on the blog very soon. I hope you all have a lovely snowy day!
Oh and guess what? tomorrow I'm celebrating my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage