Thursday, 7 January 2010
Isn't this lovely, I'm not sure the loveliness of this bag can be seen properly in this photo, but I have a new camera soon, so will be able to post clearer pictures very shortly! The bag is olive green and has cream faux snakeskin detail on it, it is lovely the type I could imagine Audrey hepburn carrying, and it's in perfect condition, interior is cream suede and it still has the previous owners little handbag mirror in it! I often find little compact mirrors or little glass mirrors left in vintage handbags, I think that's sweet!
What do you think to it?
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Work, procrastination and more work
- Anita Pallenberg and 1960s felt hats
- Second post of the day - more vintage orientated!
- Burlesque, a challenge shop delay, Berlin, cold an...
- Our Jewellery made from reclaimed 1970s vintage pi...
- 1950s handbag
- My favourite blogger wears one of our hats and som...
- Thank you to all our customers!
- ▼ January (8)