Tuesday, 16 November 2010
Porcelain Doll Vintage Store - opened today!
Now it's far from perfect but if I wait for perfect I will never get it started so - here goes! Here's the link to the very beginnings of my online vintage store. I need to improve the photography and update with a lot more stock yet - but thought you may like a sneak preview...it's very basic but I will continue to work on it so it will be looking prettier soon!
In the mean time please leave comments or ask any questions about the few items that are currently on there! Oh and 10% off if you're a reader of this blog! ;-)
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Porcelain Doll Vintage Store - opened today!
- It aint' what you do but the way that you do it......
- Ode to the humble Pyjamas (in times of illness)
- I dream of Jeannie's dresses part two
- Walk the plank, oo-argh me hearties and all that g...
- Little Ol' Tea Drinker me...
- My mum met the legend Jimi Hendrix, and all I got ...
- Porcelain Doll Vintage playlist
- ▼ November (8)