My Blog List

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Porcelain Doll Vintage Store - opened today!


Hello all,


Now it's far from perfect but if I wait for perfect I will never get it started so - here goes! Here's the link to the very beginnings of my online vintage store. I need to improve the photography and update with a lot more stock yet - but thought you may like a sneak preview...it's very basic but I will continue to work on it so it will be looking prettier soon!


In the mean time please leave comments or ask any questions about the few items that are currently on there! Oh and 10% off if you're a reader of this blog! ;-)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage