Tuesday, 16 November 2010
Ode to the humble Pyjamas (in times of illness)
What do you wear when you have the flu? you need to keep extra warm but also need to feel nice, ok pyjamas are a good choice! I'm a big fan of 1950s style pyjamas floral ones, and crisp looking cotton striped ones - like from the colgate adverts! Not exactly sexy but oh so cosy who wants to go to bed being cold in a flimsy silk negligee?? Brrrr not in British winters, thanks!
Once upon a time whilst still a student I nipped to the shops in my pyjamas but not now! I desperately want some vegan chocolate ice-cream to soothe my throat, that I can eat in bed...but I'm still sat in my pyjamas...
Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage
This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!
Twitter / TBT_Vintage
- Porcelain Doll Vintage Store - opened today!
- It aint' what you do but the way that you do it......
- Ode to the humble Pyjamas (in times of illness)
- I dream of Jeannie's dresses part two
- Walk the plank, oo-argh me hearties and all that g...
- Little Ol' Tea Drinker me...
- My mum met the legend Jimi Hendrix, and all I got ...
- Porcelain Doll Vintage playlist
- ▼ November (8)