My Blog List

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Have love will travel. New earrings!

Here are one pair of earrings that will be on sale at Kathleen and Lillys shop at the end of the month. Im doing a range based on of course what else - the 1960s. Here are some flowered yellow cameo earrings that retail at 6 pounds. Made from 1960s West Germany cameos. Hope you like them! More pictures to come of the rest of the range. All pieces are limited Tinkerbella & The Tailor editions, once there gone, they are gone!
X




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage