My Blog List

Sunday 23 May 2010

Lost Connections a project by Sophie Blackall

The following illustrations all tell a true story of a stolen moment and a lost connection.
I want this one for my house ^



I also am planning on buying this one^ love it






I'm not particularly a romantic, no really...ok well maybe a little just don't tell anybody, ok?Just take a look at these lovely images above produced by the Australian artist Sophie Blackall from a collection of her work called Lost Connections. She illustrates with humour and a gentleness as she tells storys of lost connections. A great modern day storyteller, don't you think?.
Sigh, some are so lovely where else others are quite sad and some just make you laugh out loud. Makes you think...lost connections how many have you had, some without even realising?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage