My Blog List

Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy 2011! birthdays & resolutions







Well it came at last didn't it! 2011?

I hope you all have a lovely year ahead of you! I'm in talks with a couple of new shops to stock my jewellery (will post pics), I've already began the year as I mean to go on...trying something new! So far I have scaled a 12 foot wall - I went indoor climbing with one of my best friends, it was fun and I think I may just be a natural haha so I am completing a three week climbing course now :)!

In the summer I am beginning horse riding again :) cannot wait!

More travelling, places TBC :) and lots of work and life ideas, plans and adventures!

I have three professional courses in the next three months and so much more to come!
I am, 29 next week....oh my goodness there I said it, deep breath - think I need a cup of tea, when, how, what on earth?! When did I get that old? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage