My Blog List

Friday 23 July 2010

10 things about yourself ....

I got asked to do this by another blogger! :-) so here goes!

1) I am 29 next birthday and this freaks me out nearer to the BIG 3, 0.
2) I have had blonde hair almost forever apart from when I dyed it ginger circa 1996, now I relaise natural is best and am sticking with blonde!
3) John Lennon is my favourite Beatle, followed extremely closely by George - depending on my mood - I may say John or George
4) I love Marianne Faithfull, how she was in the 60s - she has the best 60s gir look in my opinion
5) I am addicted to Ebay
6) Antiques and a passion for vintage is in my blood, since I was six years old
7) I owned my first record player at 6 years old - I used to like Doris Day on it back then, hehe
8) I have been in love once, and had my hear broken once
9) I am incredibly shy
10) I am pescetarian and dabble in raw and macrobiotic foods (I'm a secret hippy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage