My Blog List

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Rainy Wednesday

So here's some more images that inspire me...and today I have been working on cataloguing the vintage stock I have, so it's ready for the Kiosk shop. Spent the extra long weekend I had happily thrifting and found - TA-DAH! A first pressing of Johnny Kidd and The Pirates, Shaking all over! - 49 years old and pretty much in mint condition really pleased with my find!
Ossie Clark one of my all time favourite 60s designers!

Ossie Clark cut a dress like no other, he knew a womans body so well, and what silhouettes!

Not forgetting of course! the beautiful wife of Ossie Clark the super talented Ceilia Birtwell and hwe beautiful patterns. A dream team! Oh to get my hands on a Ossie dress.

I love Celia Birtwells drawing style so whimsical and fairy tale like so very English and the colours!





And of course if you're lucky you will have been able to get a piece of Celia's range 'for Topshop'!

How beautiful is this Ossie dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleased to meet you, hello and welcome to Porcelain Doll Vintage

This blog is a forum for my ramblings and mutterings that tend to revolve around creativity, music and the 1960s! Enjoy! I buy, collect and sell vintage dresses and other lovely pretty vintage things!

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nottingham, United Kingdom
A 1960s dolly bird.

Search This Blog

Twitter / TBT_Vintage